Thursday 23 April 2009

my sister's bedside table and gigantic bras

23/04/2009

Ok, I know I am biased, but don't I have the sweetest sister in the world? Look what she put on her bedside table:

I love it!

On Tuesday I went for bra shopping. OH-MY-GOD! These maternity bras are enormous! And I am not even talking about the ugly just plain white granny looking ones! I am talking about the sexy pink and black lace ones! I mean, why-oh-why does it have to cover the whole boob up?! That's not making me a very sexy mama, is it?

I went into this wonderful little Crouch End shop and awkwardly I asked for a very supportive bra, maybe maternity, we'll see :p Sweet Lucy, the owner was like "erm, are you preg, or not?" lol Anyway, she explained to me that normal bras will hurt a bit more and won't be as comfortable, so we checked out her maternity stock instead.

Sooo embarrassing! I tried the best good looking one and felt sooo unsexy! Oh and the fact that it has an option of opening at the top for boob feeding, made it worse! oh and the style is called "milk"! haha, now who is the lovely Daisy the Cow?

Still, I did buy it, since it was actually very comfy and matched it with its pretty lace panties, making me a very happy customer. So happy, I even bought my first maternity stretchmark belly rub from the same shop (love local boutiques that sell all-a-girl-needs like that).

So, off I went to work yesterday, feeling very moisturized on the right places and without the need to support my boobs with my arm on the way down the tube's escalator ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.