Monday 6 April 2009

we are going to be three!

Do you ever get that sudden feeling/realization that you are now going to be three? AMAZING! OMG! We are going to be a proper family by November!!! WOW

A little tiny person will be joining us! We are going to be the three marketeers! We will be going on holidays together, we are going to have fun and grow together! wow!

That's how I felt last night and how I am feeling right now, after researching for children's music to update my repertoire. Found so many fun ones! I am imagining lots of singing, dancing and laughter! OMG we are going to be like the Von Trap family in The Sound of Music!

I am hoping our new place will be very well insulated! lol

Zip a Dee Doo Dah, zip a dee hay, wonderful feeling, wonderful day!! lalalala

Anyway :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.