Wednesday 1 April 2009

nausea

1/04/2009

I haven't been writing on my journal, as I have been sickly sick and more sick for over a month and didn't want to associate nausea with BC.

I felt a bit better today, managed to eat lots of puffed rice cereal with rice milk in three intervals in the morning and then had a nap at 12:30 feeling exhausted (research on breastfeeding; very tiring). Woke up with stomach ache from hunger and feeling sick again, so had cheese on toast, my only remedy.

I thought that my nausea would be better by now, or am I just being too confident after hearing all these girls in my birth club, feeling better already... I want to feel better already too!

On a positive note, I managed a two-day freelance job without being too sick! The beginning of resuming work after stopping whilst preggy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.