Sunday 12 April 2009

11 weeks and counting :)

12/04/2009

11 weeks today! That's almost three months! Not long before the end of my first trimester, yay! On Thursday I have my 12-week scan, I will be 11 4 so hopefully it won't be too soon to detect abnormalities. Albeit, I am very excited, can't wait to see our baby! :)

Pregnancy symptoms are easing out, thank goodness. I haven't thrown up for 6 days, even though I still get mild nausea in the evenings. Last night's Easter food shopping trip was difficult, I had to avoid the food section for ages till DH bought almost everything we needed. I had a weird craving to have candies, felt that they would make me feel better, so I spent lots of time in the sweets section, lol

Cravings and aversions are funny things. Before PG I used to eat fish and veggie/dairy-free food only, all organic and prepared from scratch. I would even make my very own chocolate spread, all raw and yummy. Now I can't touch any type of chocolate, salad or fish! And of course this is the food we preggy women need to eat! All I am craving is pastries, puddings and ok sth good, fruit (that hasn't changed thank God).

Hmmm... Now that I am thinking about it, I crave mostly sweet things! Midwives' tale: a girl? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.