Friday 27 February 2009

trying to get ready for the trip

27/02/2009

Decision made. I am taking my beloved laptop with me tomorrow. DH has been in California for almost a week and I am finally meeting him there. Our little sesame seed and me are travelling Upper Class on the courtesy of DH’s airmiles and I can’t wait!

I booked my complimentary hair appointment at the Lounge’s Salon and I might have a massage too - if I have time (because I am so busy). Food at the lounge’s restaurants is also complimentary. Shame I can’t stuff my face at the oyster bar, or at the wine bar.

On the plane I will be offered champagne (which will be declined oh-so-politely) and meal of my choice. And when I am ready to snooze, they will give me pyjamas and make my bed. I will have lots of newly-released films to enjoy on my private screen and if I don’t like it, I will ask them to read me a story. Joking! but yeah, I don’t know what to expect, Arun is always sent Upper Class and he’s used to it; it’s my first time and I have a feeling it will be the pick of my trip!

Back to the laptop: for the first few days DH will be working, so I’ll have plenty time to kill. Unfortunately San Diego is pretty boring (I hear), and without a car you can’t go far, so laptop will be my saviour! I’ll catch up with birth club, look for jobs, research baby things. I willhave a swimming pool to use, and I will visit a mall and the aquarium but only if I am not feeling poorly. I’ll have to consider I could be sick; pregnancy on top of jet-lug and all.

When his work is done, we will finally drive to San Francisco. J Via coastline and LA, I hope I don’t get travel-sick. But that will be another post for another day.

I better go and do some packing.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.